If you are looking for a lining system with a track record of superior performance, Koroseal PVC liners can be a great choice. These liners are designed to resist alkalis, salts and strong corrosives. While this liner can help in a range of applications, it is especially effective for equipment like chemical storage and chrome plating tanks. Other materials may not be able to withstand the heightened temperature and chemical concentrations of these environments. High-performance PVC liners provide greater resistance. They can improve reliability in harsh environments, making them a popular choice.
Benefits of Koroseal drop-in liners
- Durability — This is a highly durable form of polyvinyl chloride, or PVC. The materials and manufacturing process help ensure that every part of the liner provides protection. With minimal weak points, these liners can prevent punctures and tears. This leads to financial savings, as equipment is less likely to be damaged and require replacement. The high reliability of these liners also improves uptime. This means your equipment can stay active and efficient.
- Flexibility — PVC materials are excellent for providing flexibility without sacrificing protection. This lining system is highly flexible, easily able to fit most surface shapes. It can be difficult to find rigid liners for tanks with unconventional tanks. With a flexible drop-in liner, this is not a concern. This makes it an ideal choice for lining applications that require customization.
- Resistance — Lining systems are often required for containment areas with high chemical concentrations. Because of this, some liners are damaged over time. Liners with low chemical resistance often need to be replaced quickly. When you select a high-performance liner designed to resist chemical corrosion, you can reduce overall life cycle cost. High-quality lining systems can save money in the long run.
Find exclusive Koroseal liners at Witt Lining Systems
At Witt Lining Systems, we offer top-performing PVC lining systems. Our proprietary compounds offer superior protection and performance. With decades of experience and client satisfaction, we can put our expertise to work in providing you with quality liners.
Reach out to us today and take the first step toward getting the flexible Koroseal drop-in liner solution you need.
If you’re looking for a pit liner, it is important to find one you can trust. Pit lining systems are essential for protecting your facilities from potential hazardous spills and leaks. In many industries, pit lining systems see everyday use. From agriculture to construction, pits are lined to prevent chemical corrosion. There are many factors to consider when selecting a liner — can be difficult to know what specs are most important. Choosing an effective liner may require research, but you may want to know which specs to research first. Below are some of the most important elements of a good lining system for your pit.
3 important specs for pit liners
- Material type — The most effective type of material will vary depending on your intended application. For pits where an aggressive application is necessary, Koroseal® PVC lining can be a great option. This liner is designed to resist strong corrosives and high temperatures. If these factors are relevant in your facility, this material can help.
- Thickness — Thickness is an important factor in pit lining systems. The level of thickness can help determine overall strength. Consulting with a specialist can be helpful to determine a good thickness for your lining system.
- Resistance — When choosing a liner, durability is important. A good lining system will be long lasting and suffer minimal damage over time. Durability depends on many factors. In addition to material choice and thickness, the resistance of a liner plays a major role in determining durability. A good pit liner will be resistant to chemical damage as well as punctures and tears.
Witt Lining Systems offers pit liners to meet your specifications
When you purchase a liner from Witt Lining Systems, you are receiving a product backed by years of success and customer satisfaction. Our liners are made with exclusive formulations designed to keep your pits safe and stable. The manufacturing process can ensure strength and durability by minimizing weak points in your pit lining system. With a range of customization options available, you can find a liner that meets your needs.
Get in touch with us today to discover a flexible drop-in liner solution with top specs.
When the time comes to choose a tank lining system, Witt liners are an excellent choice. With nearly 50 years of experience as a leader in innovative lining solutions, Witt Lining Systems offers products designed to exceed customer expectations. Some clients wonder how these liners are made. The process of making a Witt liner is rigorous, as liners need to meet a high standard. Through this process, Witt Lining Systems is able to continue making tank liners known for their durability, flexibility, and chemical resistance.
Steps of making a Witt tank liner
- Conceptualization — The production of your lining system begins before any material is cut or welded. The process starts with a concept and fabrication drawing. This blueprint is made according to the specifications of your tank, designed with your needs in mind. Another important part of the concept stage is selecting a raw material. Witt offers a range of excellent options such as Spectra Blue® PVC lining material.
- Cutting — Once the concept is solidified, it is fabricated into the appropriate size and shape for the tank being lined. The first part of this process is cutting. To do this, the fabrication drawing is drawn onto raw material. The parts of your liner are measured out and cut to size.
- Creasing — A creasing machine is used to crease the parts of your liner that need an angled bend. The cut parts of your material are placed into the machine, which is designed to precisely crease your material in the right places.
- Welding — Multiple tools are used to weld the tank lining system. A specialized dielectric welding machine is used for the corners. For the main body, a radio frequency (RF) welder is used to connect it to the corners. Witt liners are designed to eliminate weak points, making them highly durable. This is done with a homogenous weld all the way through the material. This makes the weld as strong as the rest of the liner.
After the weld, your lining system is complete. The product undergoes quality control before it is shipped. Specialists at Witt Lining Systems meticulously inspect the tank liner for defects and measure it for accuracy. Finally, it is properly packaged so that it can be shipped to your location.
Witt Lining Systems can make a tank liner that works for you
At Witt Lining Systems, we are committed to serving your needs. Our transparency on the production process reflects the confidence we have in our tank lining systems. We understand the importance of finding a lining company you can trust.
Contact our team today to learn more about all the flexible drop-in tank liner options we offer.
Secondary containers are important for hazardous chemical storage of any kind. These containers are used to provide an extra layer of protection — this is essential when handling dangerous chemicals. Some containers require protection from corrosion. In this case, installing a secondary containment liner can help prevent damage. Secondary containers usually hold chemicals after they are transferred from their original packaging. Secondary containers are often chosen for ease of handling and storage; however, it is also important to consider chemical resistance. Choosing a secondary container that can keep the stored chemicals safe and stable is essential.
Things to consider when choosing a secondary container for chemicals
- Chemical compatibility — There are many factors to consider when choosing a secondary container. One of the most important is chemical compatibility. Not all container materials are compatible with every hazardous chemical. Because of this, it is important to ensure that the container material can safely hold the specific chemical you are storing. You may want to use a high-performance lining system when containing aggressive chemicals.
- Container size — The size of your secondary container is another important factor. The container should be large enough to store the original container’s contents. On the other hand, it should not be so large that it becomes difficult to handle or store. The container should also have a tight-fitting lid to prevent spills and leaks
- Material durability — Chemical resistance is an important quality in containment materials. The physical strength of the material is also important, though. A secondary container must be strong and durable enough to withstand the chemical’s weight and any external pressure. An effective secondary containment material will not easily crack or break under pressure. Some secondary containers are used for mixture processes. In this case, the container should be able to endure shock and vibrations as well.
Witt Lining Systems can provide protection to your secondary containment area
Even the best secondary containers can be subject to problems like cracking or leakage. With Witt Lining Systems, you can protect weak points in your container. Doing this can help prevent costly damages. Our custom-made liners are designed to keep your chemicals safe.
Get in touch with us today to discover a high-quality flexible drop-in liner solution that fits your secondary containment needs.
If you own a home or business with a basement or crawl space, there is a good chance you have a sump pit. You may have heard how sump pit liners can help prevent water damage. There are many ways a building can be vulnerable to water damage. It may be in an area subject to regular rainfall, or the area may simply have a naturally high water table. To address the danger of water damage, sump pits are designed to collect excess water and direct it away from the building. You can identify a sump pit in your space by looking for a pit or hole in the floor with a pipe coming out of it. Adding a liner to a sump pit can significantly increase efficiency, but it can be difficult to find the right type of liner for your project. Choosing the right material is important in making sure your sump pit continues to protect your property.
What is a sump pit liner?
A sump pit liner is a basin that is installed in your basement or crawl space. These liners are usually made from fiberglass, concrete or plastic. Thermoplastic solutions like PVC liners are a popular choice. They are designed to collect groundwater that enters your home and prevent water damage. Sump pumps often work in tandem with sump pits to pump water out of the building. Installing a liner in the sump pit helps to collect water while preventing debris from entering the sump pump. Perforations in the basin let water through and filter out other materials. If you have a sump pump, it may turn on automatically once the pit liner has reached a certain water level.
What type of sump pit liner is right for your project?
- Concrete — Concrete is often chosen for being a sturdy material. It can withstand flowing water for an extended duration. However, because it is a porous material, contact with water can slowly destroy concrete over time. This is why it can help to use a flexible drop-in lining solution in conjunction with concrete.
- Fiberglass — Like concrete, fiberglass can be a highly durable option. Manufactured fiberglass liners can be designed to endure intense water pressure. Unfortunately, it is also a porous material that can allow mildew and bacteria to grow.
- PVC — Resistant PVC formulations can be an excellent material for lining your sump pit. A benefit of PVC is that it maintains durability while also being more lightweight and flexible than other solutions. It can also be a cost-effective option. Unlike other options, PVC is especially resistant to corrosion and rust.
Witt Lining Solutions can help line your sump pit
At Witt Lining Solutions, our expert team can help find a lining system that works for your project needs. With a range of size and material options, we can put our innovative lining systems to work for you.
Reach out to us today and take the first step toward getting the sump pit liner solutions you need.